Join Our Team
Tekwani has a passion for excellence in all the fields that we operate in. We are very fortunate to have built up a business that has many smart, talented & interesting people working within our business; but ultimately, we are looking for people who:
- Strive for excellence, yet are always humble
- Are ambitious, but disciplined
- Want to be part of a business that is building for the next generation.
We won’t offer you free lunches on bean bags in a colourfully painted office, but instead, offer a chance to build a career in an entrepreneurial, leading, agri-industrial family business that excels at producing products of quality with the utmost professionalism.
What is your passion?
Debtors and Creditors clerks
HR, Legal, Training
IT Network administrators and Programmers
Solid Wood Processing
Fitter and Turners
Diesel and Petrol Mechanics
Please see the open vacancies below, or if you would like to enquire about roles directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter.
IT Support Technician - Piet Retief
Normandien Farms (PTY) Ltd requires the services of an experienced and well-motivated IT Support Technician to be based in Piet Retief.
Duties will include:
- General IT administration.
- Maintaining Active Directory.
- Manage Exchange / Office 365 in the cloud.
- PC, phone and mobile device upkeep.
- Software installations and management.
- Network, hardware & software monitoring with support for both local and remote sites.
- Maintain File Permissions and Security.
- Develop and manage SOP’s and infrastructure documentation.
- Provide input and assist with infrastructure expansion designs and installations.
- Manage wireless and CCTV infrastructure
- Maintain time and attendance software and hardware
- Matric/grade 12
- A+, N+ preferable with other IT qualification advantageous
- Exceptional MS Skills
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and networking
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good with people and good communication skills
- Ability to close out tasks
- Occasional after hours work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s License
- Understanding of firewalls and routing
- Team Player
- Person of High integrity
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
If you do not receive any correspondence, please consider your application unsuccessful.