Join Our Team
Tekwani has a passion for excellence in all the fields that we operate in. We are very fortunate to have built up a business that has many smart, talented & interesting people working within our business; but ultimately, we are looking for people who:
- Strive for excellence, yet are always humble
- Are ambitious, but disciplined
- Want to be part of a business that is building for the next generation.
We won’t offer you free lunches on bean bags in a colourfully painted office, but instead, offer a chance to build a career in an entrepreneurial, leading, agri-industrial family business that excels at producing products of quality with the utmost professionalism.
What is your passion?
Debtors and Creditors clerks
HR, Legal, Training
IT Network administrators and Programmers
Solid Wood Processing
Fitter and Turners
Diesel and Petrol Mechanics
Please see the open vacancies below, or if you would like to enquire about roles directly please email email@example.com with your CV and a short covering letter.
Fitter and Turner - Newcastle
Normandien Farms (Pty) Ltd, requires the services of a suitably qualified Fitter and Turner to be based in Newcastle.
- Perform investigations, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Ensure up-time of the mill is on the required standard and equipment adheres to safety regulations
- Mechanical maintenance of two Wetmill production lines, kilns and boilers.
- Grade 12
- Qualified Fitter and turner with trade certificate
- Experience with, chains, conveyor belt splicing, boilers, hydraulic and pneumatic experience will be beneficial and experience on a variety of sawmilling equipment would be a further advantage
- The candidate must be available to work overtime and do standby
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Market Related
- Housing will be provided.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive correspondence from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.